Pots. Stocks. Watches……..
Nothing really new here, short of a quick breakdown of my “preferred” in all categories, so….ya that’s right. Pots, stocks and watches. You got a problem with that? Now now…..
It all comes together if / when you recognize the corelations.
Let’s start with pots.
For me its very simple. You buy the absolute best pots you can afford, and take care of them. They can last you a lifetime.
My personal favourites are “Le Creuset”.
Founded in 1925, Le Creuset Cookware Company has come to be known for its production of high quality and individual enameled pots and pans. The first of their products was a covered casserole (called a cocotte).
As the company grew, it became increasingly popular. As such, Le Creuset started adding to its line. After World War II, the company continued making cookware – even proceeding to export all over Europe and to the United States.
Here are a couple of reasons why I love the cookware they sell:
– It is durable
– It heats food evenly and perfectly
– You’ll have an easy time with the cleanups due to the enameled coating
– It looks amazing
– It is of a high quality
– It can be used with ceramic, induction, electric, and gas ranges
– The flat bottom will sit well on your cook top/stove
– It comes with porcelain enamel coating that won’t absorb flavors or odors
– The lids are designed to seal in flavor and moisture
– The knobs are heatproof (up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit)
– It’s heavy, meaning you should be able to turn off a casserole or soup 30 minutes before it’s due and the food will continue cooking within the retained heat of your pot.
These pots are absolutely amazing. I highly recommend them.
These days markets are on fire with just about everything under the sun going up. Tech stocks have taken a reasonable pullback and its fine time to just get back into the market and start buying.
These days I’ve been buying several low share price Canadian stocks, as well as keeping an eye on oil as well the usual high flyers such as Tesla and Apple.
No brainer here. I am the proud owner of a Breitling Super Avenger II.
Avenger and Super Avenger timepieces from Breitling are two great self-winding mechanical chronographs that have the capability to withstand substantial water pressures, up to 300 meters. These diving timepieces come from the series that includes exceptional products for divers, both mechanical and with Superquartz movements.
Unsurprisingly, since it is the case for the entire palette of Breitling’s products, the faces of Avenger and Super Avenger are guarded with cambered sapphirecrystals that were treated to be anti-reflective on both sides.
Here’s a quick look at mine:
So there is it….in a nutshell if you do all right picking decent stocks well………you just might be able to afford the pots and watches.
Classy and a priceless treasure.